Sunday, September 1, 2013

A Valet for the Morning Routine

Finding the right clothes to wear every morning can be a daunting task (for most).  To help alleviate the stress, a men's valet stand can store all of your day's attire in one place.  I recently came across one while staying at the Sheraton Laval in Quebec.  I was mesmerized.  I didn't have to rummage through my luggage every morning to find a matching tie, belt, pocket square, or watch.  I could place them all neatly on a stand with my suit the night before.

I decided to take the idea home and order my own valet stand.  For $73, Richard Homewares offered one on amazon.com in dark wood.  With a fews days for shipment and an hour for construction, I completed the set up (see image on right).  The design was sleek and size appropriate.  It was the perfect way to help compile my look and start the day stress-free.



No comments:

Post a Comment